- Sign Ups are via Sign Up Genius at www.tinyurl.com/2019negotiations
- Negotiations starts January 11, 2019 and are scheduled for every Friday from noon to 6pm. You may attend part or all of the time frame, but if you arrive after 12pm, you will have to wait until a break to join us.
- Negotiations will be at the AFSCME Local 2960 Union Hall located at 3909 N. 16th St., Phoenix, AZ 85016, unless otherwise updated.
- Union Members must attend off duty; no release time can be granted for observation.
- Members must sign up by the Tuesday prior to negotiations to ensure confirmation. Confirmations will be emailed by Wednesday afternoon.
- Members and invited management may attend as observers.
- You are an observer only and there will be no participation in discussion from observers, nor should there be any talking or making noises while negotiations are in process. Please do not text negotiations team during negotiations. Any questions may be asked during breaks and after negotiations.
- No recording devices. No materials or notes from negotiations will be allowed out of the building.
- Cell phones must stay on mute.
- Dress is Business Casual. No Uniforms.
- No more than 2 Union Members and 2 Management Observers each session.
- Negotiations are to be kept discreet, only talk fact with other members. No rumor mills.
- Observers must sign a Statement of Confidentiality and this Rules of Conduct form upon arrival at the Union Hall, prior to observing.
- Observers will be sequestered away from all parties during caucuses and side bars.
- Breach of rules could lead to Union charges against Union Members.
- Union Members wishing to reserve a date for future observations can do so here (www.tinyurl.com/2019negotiations) by the Tuesday prior to the date they wish to attend. Confirmations will be emailed out by the Wednesday prior.
- Union Members can reserve multiple dates, however after attending one negotiations session, we will put that member on a "standby" list in order to open up dates for first-time observers. We will still confirm via email by the Wednesday prior.
- Do not attend unless you receive a confirmation. If you have questions, or did not receive a confirmation, email email@example.com